Online admission for 2017-18
The admissions to Sharada Mandir School will be done online from 15 December 2016 at 11:00am to 15 February 2017 at 5pm. Please note that the mobile number used to Register will be used for all communication, status updates etc. in regard to your application for admission. You will need scanned copies (jpeg or pdf files only) of the following documents in order to complete the application form.
KINDLY NOTE THE FOLLOWING IMPORTANT DETAILS & PROCESS
1. Admission process will be online only.
2. Acceptance of online admission form will start from 15 December 2016.
3. Few Seats reserved for Armed Forces Personal and other government employees.
4. First preference to siblings (own brother sister, not cousins) of students who have taken admission in academic year 2014-15.
5. Second preference to siblings (own brother sister, not cousins) of students who have taken admission in academic year 2015-16.
6. Also preference will be given to those staying in nearby vicinity of the school.
7. Admissions will be finalised by 3rd week of February, 2017.
8. Successful applicants will be notified by email.
9. Other applicants will be kept in waiting list. First 10 wait listed students name will be displayed on the website.
- Coloured Passport size photo of the child (45mm x 35 MM)
- Family photo max width 10 cm
Application Fee of Rs.250 is PAYABLE ONLINE. To generate your application form, you will first have to pay the fee of Rs.250 by:
a) Online Bank transfer
b) Credit Card
c) Debit Card
anyone can make the payment on behalf of the applicant. Fee is non-refundable
Certificates & Reports
- Municipal Birth Certificate of the child
- Caste Certificate (in the Child’s name) – optional
- Medical Certificate – compulsory in case of disability
- Applicants for other Standards, if seats are available will have to submit their previous school report/progress card as well.
|Admission to||No. of Seats||Date of Birth From||Date of Birth Till|
|Nursery||30||1st Aug. 2013||31st Jul. 2014|
Help & Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
See links below to view instructions and guidance on how to fill out the application in different languages ( Application needs to be filled in English). To raise a question or view additional help, click on the link: Intelliadmissions Help Portal
Online application Link
All communication will be done via SMS. Please do not disturb the school authorities during the admissions process.
Do NOT come to the school to submit the application form until you are notified to do the same.