Online admission for 2017-18
The admissions to Sharada Mandir School is now closed.
Parents will be notified of the candidates called for document review meeting on 28th February 2017 at 6:00pm. This information will be displayed on the website and candidates will be notified by SMS.
As per Maharashtra State Government Resolution no 9814/160/SD1 dated 25 January 2017 stating revised minimum age criteria for admission in schools, we have changed our date to 30th September instead of 31st July.
KINDLY NOTE THE FOLLOWING IMPORTANT DETAILS & PROCESS
1. Admission process will be online only.
2. Acceptance of online admission form will start from 15 December 2016.
3. Few Seats reserved for Armed Forces Personal and other government employees.
4. First preference to siblings (own brother sister, not cousins) of students who have taken admission in academic year 2014-15.
5. Second preference to siblings (own brother sister, not cousins) of students who have taken admission in academic year 2015-16.
6. Also preference will be given to those staying in nearby vicinity of the school.
7. Admissions will be finalised by 3rd week of February, 2017.
8. Successful applicants will be notified by email.
9. Other applicants will be kept in waiting list. First 10 wait listed students name will be displayed on the website.
- Coloured Passport size photo of the child (45mm x 35 MM)
- Family photo max width 10 cm
Application Fee of Rs.250 is PAYABLE ONLINE. To generate your application form, you will first have to pay the fee of Rs.250 by:
a) Online Bank transfer
b) Credit Card
c) Debit Card
anyone can make the payment on behalf of the applicant. Fee is non-refundable
Certificates & Reports
- Municipal Birth Certificate of the child
- Caste Certificate (in the Child’s name) – optional
- Medical Certificate – compulsory in case of disability
- Applicants for other Standards, if seats are available will have to submit their previous school report/progress card as well.
|Admission to||No. of Seats||Date of Birth From||Date of Birth Till|
|Nursery||30||1st Aug. 2013||30 Sept. 2014|
All communication will be done via SMS. Please do not disturb the school authorities during the admissions process.
Do NOT come to the school to submit the application form until you are notified to do the same.